Anyone Ever Tried Anything Outraging In Their Lives?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Has anyone done anything that you consider to be life threatening but at the same time awesome?

Well lemme see when my father had a crane truck he made a hanging thingy like a bucket and one of us at a time got on and we raised us 70ft up in the air and swung us around i swore i could of seen the whole of longdenville

swam with the caymans in d caroni river once.....

tried to change d time on d old clock 3 stories high at john donaldson tech....buh failed......instead my bro did a striptease fuh d girls....lol

involved in a car chase only to realize it was d police........

too much to say here yes......lol

lol well my cousin sister-in-law when she was small swam in the caroni river but one of the kaymans got her and bite her leg and now she has a big scar there

Like being lonely...dats a good one..have u ever bored anyone with ur lonliness Rau jus asking?

lol/\.....got a recipe for a smoke bomb one time ....decided to use mummy stove to cook up d ingredients......lewwe jus say I buy ah new stove, kitchen cupboard and some flowers fuh mummy ......lol......

lol, hmm what about roller coasters?? well i got on one twice last summer, the first time was good but the second time i was scared!! i actually closed my eyes after the second drop and i couldn't let go like i did the first time i rode it!! lol [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ6FYqq5rmI[/youtube] << song is funny!! lol Nitro- "230 feet in the air with a 215-foot dive back down to earth at speeds approaching 80 mph." is that outrageous? :Confused:

RauCous said:
I'll try... just have to muster the strength of will... lol.
Anybody ever play with fire in they're house? i did lol.

i did, i was lighting napkins in the sink and it went up too close to my hand and i dropped it on d bag of napkins by accident which was on the table so that lit up too, lol, an it flipped over and the table cloth started 2 melt and light up a bit so i grabbed everything real fast n threw it out the window then went outside and washed it with the hose lol the table was charred a bit and i was scared!!!!! but it was fun i still love fire and knives lol :icon_smile:

ohh my lolz . the only thing i did outraging is jumping into the deep blue sea from a friend's boat and swimming. i will tell you all i was dared to do it and after awhile it was scary

Back