Any sunil narine fan here?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

bizarrio

LV

Sunil Narine is from Trinidad and Tobago, he is currently a regular player in West Indies national cricket team.

Over the last 2 years, he has built a reputation as being a very good spinner.

I am a huge fan of him. He simply changed the West Indies team; without him West Indies is not a very effective team.

People may say Gayle is the main player, I say Narine contributes more.

Narine is currently playing in Indian Premier League and he is one of the highest wicket takers.

Narine is performing well consistently, which is good to see.

yes, yes...that's my boi :p

A huge test for Sunil Narine as he is about play in the Champions Trophy.

If West Indies are to win this trophy, Narine has to play really good.

hey i'm a huge Sunil Narine fan...the Mohawk hairstyle trinidadian...he started playing at age 7yrs for the Queen’s Park Cricket Club..here's some info.....

Sunil Philip Narine
Full Name: Sunil Philip Narine
Born: May 26, 1988 (age 26 years)
Birthplace: Arima, Trinidad
Sport: Cricket
Playing Role: Bowler
Batting Style: Left-hand batsman
Bowling Style: Right-arm offbreak

He Contributed to the West Indies winning the World 20/20, Sri Lanka, in September / October 2012, where he took 11 wickets in the 9 match tournament....also was Bought by the Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) for US$700,000 at the player auction held in January for the 2012 IPL....the 2012 IPL’s 2nd highest wicket-taker with 24 dismissals and the 2nd best economy rate....Trinidad and Tobago Sports Minister Anil Roberts has asked the West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) to reconsider its decision to rule off-spinner Sunil Narine ineligible for selection for the upcoming Test series against New Zealand....

Back