any one knows of costatt

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

silver_psycho

LV

hey guys i was just wondering if anyone here knows of costatt. i'm trying to get into costatt this year ASAP. but what i wanna know when dey taking registration, wuz d deadline, where d place is that kinda stuff. i was lookin for a number in d papers and all i eh see no ad if i cud even get a number that wud be appriciated also

I think admin and his sister going costaatt

http://www.costaatt.edu.tt/admissions/apply.html
some more answers: http://www.costaatt.edu.tt/admissions/faq.html

City Campus – Port-of-Spain (Head office) < I go to this one its on Victoria avenue and Melville lane>
South Learning Centre - Vistabella, and Sutton Street, San Fernando
North Learning Centre – Port-of-Spain
Department of Nursing – POS General Hospital & St. Ann’s Hospital
Tobago Learning Centre – Scarborough, Tobago
Trincity Learning Centre – Trincity

Home » Admissions » Admissions Policies » Placement Tests

Placement Tests

All admitted students are required to take diagnostic tests in English and Mathematics in order to determine academic readiness for college-level study in these areas.

To assist prospective students in preparing for these tests, please download and review the sample tests (in PDF format) below:

Sample English Proficiency Test (PDF, 148 KB)
Sample Mathematics Diagnostic Test (PDF, 196 KB)

Register Online Now to take your placement tests!
Placement tests are now scheduled to take place for new students seeking enrollment to classes in January 2010 (2nd Semester). Tests will be taking place at three campus sites for your convenience: City Campus in Port of Spain, the South Learning Centre in San Fernando, and the Tobago Learning Centre in Scarborough. Only students who have registered online would be allowed to take the Mathematics and English proficiency tests.

Please ensure that you choose the date and campus most convenient to you. Your registration would be valid ONLY for the campus and the date that you sign up for. There is limited space at each test sitting, so register early.

To register, please follow one of the four links below. Each link corresponds to the relevant day you would like to take your tests. On the registration page that follows the link, click on the orange "Register Now" button located on the lower left side of the page. Follow the simple on-screen instructions and provide the need information in two easy steps.

Please remember that placement tests are FREE. No fees or charges are applied. Please provide a valid e-mail address to complete the registration process.

Choose campus and date:
City Campus - 9-11 Melville Lane, Port of Spain

Saturday, March 20, 2010 (Test to be held at Bishop Anstey High School, Chancery Lane, Port of Spain)

Saturday, March 27, 2010 (Test to be held at Bishop Anstey High School, Chancery Lane, Port of Spain)

South Learning Centre - 40-44 Sutton Street, San Fernando (SSL Building)

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tobago Learning Centre - Glen Road #1, Wilson Road, Scarborough, Tobago

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Students sitting the placement tests must bring their letter of acceptance along with a recognized form of photo identification (e.g. Trinidad & Tobago National ID Card or Passport).

Students are asked to be on campus and seated in their assigned place by 8:30AM on their registered day. The times for the tests on all days are as follows:

Mathematics - 9:00AM to 11:00AM
English - 12:00noon to 2:00PM

Na dude i not going Costatt i real sticking i working but my sister in costatt.

no offence but Costatt is a waste of time in my opinion. they drag out programs to much.. I wanted to do my associates in Computer Science there. they offered the course on a three year period.. are they crazy? i could get my degree in that time frame. Plus their certificates are not as recognizedas others...

Hmm..Costatt has some good programs, but I never really thought about going there. Check out the links that RauCous posted, you should find everything you need there.

well i used to work in a private hospital before in d surgery department. i used to be doing all sorts of things from helping with anestesia, to seeing bout lighting, machienery, even takin patients to their rooms and whatever. i was nice and well i'm looking to study what i was doing before to be certified and have my legal papers so i cud get big money in any health establishment

COSTAATT Gala Dinner And Awards Ceremony was held at the HYATT REGENCY TRINIDAD.....here's a few award's

basic nursing went to.....Carolyn Nero Peters
general nursing.............Hema Ramroop
criminal justice............Avelon Monsegue
mathematics...............Darren Maharaj

bring out a lot of programs .. I wanted to be my colleague in Computer Science there. have offered the course for three years .. are crazy? I would get the degree at that time. The certificates also are not as recognizedas other ...

But costatt is better than uwi in a sense..their degree is kinda recognized unlike uwi where if u go away its a complete waste of time :/

I was invited to their graduaton on saturday and it was good, HYATT, couldn't have been better and too let u all know the students graduated for free, way to go COSTATT

Back