any one knows of a good place to rent?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

silver_psycho

LV

hey y'all right now theres trouble home here almost got put out this morning wen i came home my mom begged for my to come in and take a sleep so we'd talk better wen i get up. but the way that man was operating like he really wanted me gone. i dont kno what the out come would be but if i have to leave home i'm looking for an appartment between $1100 - $1500. as its just me alone

silver, begin by checking out the classifieds! i hope everything gets better at home for you! :)

silver_psycho said:
hey y'all right now theres trouble home here almost got put out this morning wen i came home my mom begged for my to come in and take a sleep so we'd talk better wen i get up. but the way that man was operating like he really wanted me gone. i dont kno what the out come would be but if i have to leave home i'm looking for an appartment between $1100 - $1500. as its just me alone

Check close to uwi Side there are cheap and affordable apartments that uwi students rent around that price range. Hope all goes well and good luck!

Back