Any body watch tv6 spy games tonight?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
If you did you would have heard of the prime minister going to Israel in the year 2005 and purchasing some device worth 60 million dollars. He keeped it from us and just yesterday he accidentally mention about it, and he now saying it a special spy equipment to monitor cellphones and so on. Tv6 continues to say that how if its so it against our laws.

Guys the Prime minister wasted 60 million and did not even mention it in Parliament, wtf wrong with the prime minister these days, where's the device they bought.
Why are they wasting the money of out lands.

60MILLION WTF OMG!!! nah and then he claiming that he eh have no kinda money

i can't believe no body will comment on this, this sucks

admin said:
If you did you would have heard of the prime minister going to Israel in the year 2005 and purchasing some device worth 60 million dollars.

But if this is true then how it can possibly be kept a secret..Correct me if am wrong, but Isn't Everytime the government spend tax payers money its publicly documented?....if thats not the case then we have a broken system in place

it was documented it senator wane mark (spell that wrong) brought it up like a few months ago, but they did not say what it was for.
and now Tv6 brought it back up should should have seen it it was the tv6 spy program.

yea d PM claims dat he bought it 2 help d police 2 do there jobs better but wen dey investigated alil d police force didn't hv a clue wat dey where tlkin about ....imagin 2 yrs ah back 60m dollars jus wen by n dey nw bring up dis issue in Parliament......only god knw how much money d gov put in dey pocket n do shit wit it. al ah dem is A** 4 my part

I didn get to see it :( i like spy stuff :| But 60 million dollars? For one machine? Doesnt it have cheaper ways. Dotish...
Yeah the freedom of information act allows people like us to know the goverment business lol, so yeah we woulda know. Was it really a secret or was it just underreported. The goverment does spend alot of money that dont mean we does hear half of it. We'd only know if we go diggin.
Everybody already think the man is de boogeyman you expect him to say now it have people who could listen to we private cellphone coversation. lol. I sure the man have he reasons for keeping it classified.
He dont have a reason for paying all that money though. 60 million waaaay.

I saw the clips in the news too.... At last the media doing something against the government.. I think all of this came around because Manning bash the media ( the incident with the dj)....Now they releasing stuff on his government....
I will really like to see what coming out of this.....How come manning haven't bash TV6 for this news?

"He's watching you" :icon_eek:

RauCous said:
I didn get to see it :( i like spy stuff :| But 60 million dollars? For one machine? . Was it really a secret or was it just underreported. The goverment does spend alot of money that dont mean we does hear half of it. We'd only know if we go diggin.

In my opinion thats the problem !!...The media job is to broadcast to the people everything the government is doing with tax payers money..and if the government is trying to hide it then the media should expose their indecency to the public...and this should be done from the beginning and not after some issue with a dj (like someone posted above)...

Back