Any Allergies?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

RauCous

LV

I had a friend who was allergic to nuts so couldn't eat some of the chocolate and cookies they had here cuz they'd had some peanuts in them. Thats the only experience i've had with allergies actually lol. I dont know what if anything i'm allergic to.. so I find its strange when people are allergic lol.
I had a teacher who was allergic to bananas and the wicked children put a skin under she chair.. when she see it she freak out and run upstairs that was mad lol.. not cool..
Is anyone here allergic to anything? (besides being allergic to me lol ) How does it affect your daily life? Does it even bother you?

da only thing im allergic 2, iz garlic...datz only thing i think im allergic 2 @ least...it doesnt really bother all dat much...itz jus if a eat dinner @ a friend'z house or out @ a resturant, i cant eat 2 much of sumthin dat haz alot of garlic n it...lik garlic bread...i cant a whole slice of garlic bread...i can only av lik, a half a slice...

Oh lard just say my name na Raucous lol, yes i'm lactose intolerant, also i have an allergic reaction to pepper seriously

i am not allergic to anything and thats reall gud...i have a cuzin that allergic to alot of sunlight ..she has somekinda skin problem that when she stays in the sun too long she gets bumps, her skin swells like her hands and stuff and it scratches

Is that being allergic or is that being sensitive to sunlight something much be wrong their ariyah, i think she is sensitive don't you think? lol

Hmmm vampire. jus kiddin. Thats a real codition, saw it on oprah once... It really is a form of hypersensitivity. The extreme cases have astronaut lookin suits.
I know somebody allergic to shellfish too..

im allergic to pollen, and all that icky stuff that happens when trees and flowers start to bloom,and dust 2 it makes my eyes n nose all itchy n runny, its really annoying cuz it burns alot, n it can get u sick, sore throat, fever, cough, headache, i got em all from march till june =[

RauCous said:
^^^ Huh lol I never heard of that one! How is that possible lol I never knew you could be allergic to s-e-x... :)

its rare but some women are allergic to semen

Back