Another Occasion for Wispa!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Hey all, you will not have known this to begin with but.....today is my wedding anniversary!!!! :Yea: :Yea: Four years and going strong!! So i will not be on the forum tonight after this post. I have a lovely dinner planned already. This week was real hectic for me as it is... So take care everyone.. will link you all 2morrow. Wispa is out! :clap:

congrats man....ur a lucky guy to have relationship so long in these times

i envy yuh

have good time later dood

:D

wow dude just yesterday was your brithday or day before and today is you anniversary this is great and today is friday 13 eh lol.
Enjoy you day today dude say hello to the wifie for me

As if I didn't have enough things to celebrate already, my mom threw a triple-occasion lime today. The lime was for her birthday, my birthday and my 4yr anniversary. So I was mad busy today...anyways all is done and over, so come Monday, I'm all yours again spicians..lol..

kingfish said:
wow wow congrats dude life seems really good hope it continues. Cheers
Hey thanks Kingfish.. appreciate it. Well its all over now. So its back to the grind. :wacko:

Back