Anime that you hate to end

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Write one anime that you hate to end and write a little description why.

Naruto - i would hate for this to end because it one of the best anime out their actually it is the best lol, the characters are not limited to one move and the movies are great

i find bleach i real crap naruto is the real deal

HA keep dreaming buddy. but u know i recently discovered claymore. dat rell dread. a pity they only do 26 episodes and end it there

FMA!!!!!!!!! dont!!!!!!!!! end!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: too bad in endin 2mr sigh :'(

what r u talkin bout fma end long time i have full dvd collection. u want some spoilers? :evil:

I only watch naruto shipuuden these days, its the best anime around and i hope it never end

bleh i'm not interested in any so this doesn't count for me LOL

well boy accordin to the manga i think bleach gonna come to an end cuz in d manga ichigo lost his powers fighting aizen usin his new technique final getsuga tenshou :icon_cry2: unless urahara or mayuri find a way to give him his powers back or they get a new star (substitute shinigami) who just as bad or badder than ichigo i think this is bye bye bleach :icon_cry2:

Bleach ended and so does Fairytail. I want to see how One Piece would end but I think it won't happen for the next 10 years.

Back