Androids!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Yes finally there is the rise of the Androids! i really don't know much about the phones but they're surely beating Apple in sales. I have A Samsung Android Ace S 2.2 And it works tops ! Is there any owners here as well?

well ah see someone have ah CLIQ MOTOROLA ANDROIDS!!! ah doh kno if ah got it rite

Think so But my samsung workin tops already downloaded sum kool apps that does help me with my daily lifestyle so its like a mini helper

We can get done anything and everything through Black berry phones, BB is the peak of the technology. But Androids always left something to think as well.

Androids are the best..they are little robot helpers.. if they weren't great why they are the top sellers now and have beaten Apple in Solds. They are the new generation of phones :D

So far Samsung and Google rock the phone with the android platform, i don't see any other brand making the best use of the android tec.

two days ago i joined in the android world, i bought the Motorola QUENCH XT5 and it super cool. Can't believe i lived a life without an android phone.

i have a Samsung galaxy ace 2 And admin welcome to the andriod life where we all are little ting robots 0_O

hey my brother bought a samsung andriod as well a 2.1 version and it looks kool. i love the graphics in the phone lol thats all ah could say because old me eh really know about dem things

The Samsung Galaxy SIII Should Come Out Soon... That Is A Phone I Wanna Buy... Saw My Padna Have A SII And It PWNS The iPhone 4S.... Cant Wait For The SIII....

i bought a digi android motorola and it works wonderful . i also downloaded apps such as angry birds , calorie counter < lol , women's health, recipe food search. they're really the best

saw the blu phones as well they are great but i will stick with my andriod lol i hav ah recipe ingredient search as well to something for the mothers

I’ve got a Sony Ericsson arc s. The phone is simply superb and it seems to be much better than the iphone in every way including the price.

kool man ! i also can't get enough of mines as well although it glitches a little i love the apps

Anyone upgraded their android os to kitkat as yet?

I'm not sure only admin knows these stuff but i shall tell you if i find out about mines lol

Back