American Stores Mockery to Oh Happy Day Gospel

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Have you seen the commercial television and radio ad for American Stores? The ad where a group of quire singers singing their version of Oh Happy Day Gospel. They changed the words to promote the store American Stores, does the owner of American Stores have any shame?
Why make a mockery of a Christan Gospel to promote your store.

Stop this nonsense, That why children don't care about the bible teaching again or for any other religion scriptures people like American Stores always make a mockery of the bible teaching and make it seem ok. Shamefull. :Throw:

I agree with you 100% I was watching tv and to me, it is very disgusting what American Stores has done.

It was a despicable act, there is no doubt.

Making fun of religion is never a cool idea, it is a very sensitive aspect of human lives.

i hate this ad! such a mockery to make money out of it! it should be removed

I submitted this link to their fanpage and to their website i don't see this advert any more on Television. Maybe it worked.

YESSS! Usually an add runs for a month or two and i didn't see this one making it so far..god job admin!

Back