American Airlines Clerk Roughs Up Customers

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

nirtime

LV

So on this fine Saturday afternoon It was discovered that American Airlines made a mistake and inputted a wrong date of birth for a customer. So upon arriving at the airport the day before the flight, the rude and nasty and lazy woman behind the suit case counter is hell bent on giving customers a hard time. When the customer fought in a full car park only to find no Park and struggle to hurry up the process to avoid blocking anyone in the car park, the clerk decides she wants to be lazy and give the customer a hard time by refusing to simply change the date of birth from behind the counter by saying that they're dealing with people checking in for the flights today and thats it.

As it is the customer cannot check in for their flight and the staff of American Airlines is no better.

It is my regret the customer never got her name because that is dog like treatment, as a matter of fact some people dont treat their dogs like that even.

lmao ded.........customer should of make a big scene and call for her manager....thy when all them ppl does boil down with their attitude

lmao ded.........customer should of make a big scene and call for her manager....thy when all them ppl does boil down with their attitude

Ent, the customer just doh want any stress at all but thats the way to go. Ask for the manager and make it a big scene, ask for she name and all and shame she down properly. That's what they does be looking for.

Sad yes. You hada have flip that "cuss up and get on switch" sometimes cuz sime of them don't respond otherwise.

Yea you showing them respect but is attitude they want to give and you does have to loud them up

Deal with them Destra style: take a photo of them and put it on the company's facebook

I went to the airport this morning to see if I meet this woman but she wasn't there. She's very lucky because I was going to do all what you all said there.

Agreed, must try it. People don't like you to take their picture though.

Yeah and I don't like having my time wasted. Looks like a fair trade to me. :happy:

I am a pretty nice person to deal with..But you will tell me , i drove all the way down to the Airport to be treated like that? Nah! I was getting on like big mofo there and demand that they change my DOB . After all it was not my fault in the first place ! hmph !

Back