All Trini should support the death penalty !

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

kingfish

LV

If a man has taken the life of another man then he deserves death. Some people just do not deserve to live after they have done dangerous and crazy things. The golden rule is that you should treat others as you would like them to treat you. Thus meaning if you murder someone you deserve death as well !!

kingfish said:

If a man has taken the life of another man then he deserves death. Some people just do not deserve to live after they have done dangerous and crazy things. The golden rule is that you should treat others as you would like them to treat you. Thus meaning if you murder someone you deserve death as well !!

we had the death penalty like corporal punishment; but where are these corrective instruments today? i am all for the death penalty! there is a part of texas where you are allowed to kill someone if they are found trespassing on your property! in trinidad criminals have too much say. they are granted too much chances of not facing harsh penalties. i say hang dem! we got rid off dole chadee and there are many more like him who needs to go down that road. i still cannot even get over the fact that abu bakr is a free man today. (food for thought!)
trinidadians are too quiet...we need to become more aggressive when it comes to justice!

hey sian you should check out our topics on Abu...that man is a walking criminal. Even them have more laws than us..even if them trespass on our property here and get damage is we fault ..wtf! are our laws outdated?

Back