All governments are corrupt

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

kingfish

LV

Let the truth be told ! all governments are corrupt ! all over the world it's the same shit ! That's why groups like #anonymous came into existence ! but to some we are hero's and to other we're Digital/Cyber Terrorist ! how many people has Anonymous killed on the net? How many people has the world Governments suppressed ? how much money has they all stolen? while they filled they pockets with our tax dollars ! we're like all cunts fighting over party power / race religion whatever etc. ! Let the truth be told> all I want to say is >> "THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US ! "

kingfish said:
Let the truth be told ! all governments are corrupt ! all over the world it's the same shit ! That's why groups like #anonymous came into existence ! but to some we are hero's and to other we're Digital/Cyber Terrorist ! how many people has Anonymous killed on the net? How many people has the world Governments suppressed ? how much money has they all stolen? while they filled they pockets with our tax dollars ! we're like all cunts fighting over party power / race religion whatever etc. ! Let the truth be told> all I want to say is >> "THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US ! "

Kingfish you okay man? Yeah all ah them corrupt. What i believe is that money have them so. Before they are in power we were hearing all the promises they were making and now they are tellin we that somethings cannot be fixed now and that it takes time :Blink: WTF! You told us to put you on power for the same problem. Roads need to be fixed , crime need to dissipate come on man!

All governments are corrupt in this world, I agree.

I do not believe a single government exists that has no corruption. I do not know why, but it's just how it is.

Back