Ah need ah Ericsson Phone!!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Hey spicians, anybody out there have a Sony Ericsson phone to sell.. Ah want one..but doh have money to buy on brand new.lol.. anything from a K510 up!!! Help ah brudda out nah??? :signlol:

Ask Raucous he has one but i don't know if he's selling it lol

So Raucous..are you selling??? let me kno!!!

Huh?? Nooo lol. It's a K310 it's my only phone! I wont let it go until i get another sony ericsson! I've wanted to get a k550 for years but too poor lol.. Wispa should check the ads in the papers they have some cool deals going on.. like lets talk and cellular one.. Whats special about the k510 Wispa?

I had one before. really loved that phone..i used to synchronise my calender and phone book with my PC. All my tasks and to-do list was copied to my phone. loved it bad!!! it was detroyed when me and de wife had a arguement and she pelt meh dam phone...de phone was in three pieces. Man is only because ah doh raise meh hand for woman, she still breathin..lol..she apologized and ting eh, but meh dam phone aint make it tru... So ah want back a Sony Ericsson.

lolz they have really good prices on good phones in bmobile . like the new lg neon and stuff for just 1000 i sure u can get Sony Ericsson for a god price there to if them phones are so cheap

Never buy a phone directly from bmobile or digicel they will sell it too expensive rather try Brigicel or some other cell phone store

Wispa, how much $$ you hav willing to spend.....i go check around accordingly for youu.

Code:
http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=269122

Back