Adultery In Trinidad & Tobago

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Yes we trini's are well known for this ent ? How SICKENING ! In our society today adultery or cheating is very prevalent in our society and some of us think its cool and encourage others to do the same .
I wish adultery can me made illegal in Trinidad and Tobago where After Caught, The Cheating Spouse Can Be Imprisoned For Up To 5 Years Or Forced To Divorce Their Husband/Wives ...Just like other countries and their spouses who remained faithful would inherit and be compensated for their hurt and pain.

Cheating is a selfish, demoralizing , sickening , hurtful ACT ! It's a sin . A relationship was made for two but some fools don't know how to count ! I don't care what reasons there were for cheating but it's better to FILE FOR A DIVORCE than cheat on your wife/husband because don't matter what , they dont deserve that !

People does day especially men "yuh could have a gf/wife but have a thing on de side " WHY?? Whats the point of marrying someone to spend the rest of your life with together and to cheat on them! It makes no sense then ! Just don't get married!

Sometimes if the passion runs out of your relationship ..FIND NEW WAYS ! TRY A VACATION OR NEW THINGS TO SPICE UP YOUR LIVES ! Don't cheat ! It just proves how coward and weak you are to be married or in a relationship and quick to turn to someone else !

Cheating are for sinners and i just hope they are punished severely in the afterlife for this. They are worthless monsters who only live to hurt people around them eg. children when they cheat. i really don't know how committing adulterers can bear to see their spouses or children faces everyday. See a marriage counselor, go on a cruise , take a romantic getaway do everything in your path to make it work and if it can't there is always taking to your spouse/partner and ending it before committing a grave mistake !

kbs24dotnet.png

Back