Accident on the Highway

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

I am sure you all have heard about the fatal accident on the highway where 5 are in critical condition and 1 lady died. According to eyewitnesses, a Nissan Tiida driven by Shawn Trapp was heading north along the highway at around 1:30pm on Wednesday when he lost control and cleared the median, slamming into a yellow wagon driven by a Carib Brewery employee, A Nissan B15 H Car driven by a Bus Driver which had passengers and A black SUV vehicle near the Ansa Mc Al building. Ambulance took almost 1 hour to get to the wreckage. Traffic was piled up for hours as many could see the nose and lips of the lady who was killed on the road while her mangled body lay inside the car.

10710951_727219647315102_5291827278028499522_n.jpg

wayssssssss that accident caused some major traffic! the fatalities were really tragic as well! I have a friend who drives a yellow wagon like that so i was extremely concerned when i heard about the accident! i was so relieved when i saw him and he confirmed it was not his car or anything, but im so sorry for the families and the drivers, this is another example of the types of serious fatalities that can occur on the roadways!

Be safe fellow members!

Her death was so gruesome i had to block my eyes .. To see something like that so real was an eye opening for me to be more cautious on the road, even though i already am

Back