Accident In Trinidad & Tobago 2015

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

A multiple vehicle crash on the west bound lane of the Churchill-Roosevelt Highway near the walkover in the vicinity of Courts Mega Store shortly after daybreak, has caused traffic gridlock on the freeway headed into Port of Spain. As a result, the police has issued an alert, advising the public that the Priority Bus Route (PBR) will be open to all traffic with immediate effect until 10am today.Four vehicles were involved in the crash which occurred at around 5.15a.m. Police have confirmed three injuries, and there is a report of a fatality.

UPDATE: 10:59AM - There is still traffic on the highway heading into POS

Attachments

• accident.jpg
    accident.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 146
Wow, were any details published? I'm curious to hear what happened before I start calling speed and other things.

Good post btw, was wondering about doing something like this a while back.

^^^ accidents like that normally be person mash brakes to avoid something and others did not have time to evade

A 9-car smash up on the south bound lane of the Solomon Hochoy Highway in the vicinity of the Brian Lara Stadium caused a traffic pile up this morning.

iyj4pe.jpg

Wow, from the looks of it, ill say the Navara driver just barely missed the truck. It looks like they hit at the B pillar.

One person has been injured in a minor traffic accident at the Gasparillo Flyover. Please be safe on the roads

15rh7qf.jpg

I almost ended up being one of the stories here today... Please be safe people, please, especially if you drive Trucks.

Actually people care about the cars on the road so please drive safely when you on the road and take care of you.Accidental ratio increased day by day due to the people unconsciousness.

idupza.jpg
Via WINTV.

Accident on the Westbound lane of the Churchill Roosevelt Highway in the vicinity of El Socorro causing a traffic pile up. Please be careful all motorists.

Oh its really a very bad accident.Nice to see it because by posting these type of accident photos everyone feel scary to drive fast so speed in your limits to control.

There are eports of an accident on the northbound lane of the Sir Solomon Hochoy Highway in the vicinity of the Couva Flyover. Motorists are asked to proceed with caution.

71pv0l.jpg

Oh my, another major accident in such a short space of time? When will drivers realise they need to slow it down and proceed with caution.

Their is a need to learn about the car driving so then the accident ration become less in these areas.Its really a very critical situation.

Back