A man took a grinder to his iPhone 6

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
The camera protrudes from the iPhone 6, meaning that it never lies completely flat and snags on things.

So this guy just took a grinder to it.

Too bad it's still an iPhone. You can't fix that with a grinder. That would require a hammer. :dance:

[video=youtube;WKd6gT3Kz10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKd6gT3Kz10[/video]

Lol this iphone 6 have people going crazy..Lines all over the place in apple stores and they have recently upgraded to the 5. Materialism at its finest!

when Steve Jobs died the IPhone died along with him. To me it shows how great the inventor he was because the today's iPhone with all the new technology sucks.

when Steve Jobs died the IPhone died along with him. To me it shows how great the inventor he was because the today's iPhone with all the new technology sucks.

i agree with this 100% , as steve jobs was the pioneer for the iPhone, he was the one with the vision on where apple should go , with respect to all their products, he truly did have ambition for apple.

now apple is just out to make a better name than samsung and make money, thats it, they dont really care about anything else

but this is really the best Iphone 6 video i've seen , honestly theres none that can beat it!

Sigh apple beginning of the end! The company making bad choices IMO, camera poking out and that damn watch like leave it to 3rd party company to do nah..I seeing it flopping for that high price

Oh yeah and what about #bendgate! The iphone 6 are literally bending in people's pockets or you can bend it with your hands.

I wonder if Apple will reimburse those who bought the Iphone 6 fo0r the bending issue? even more so i do expect if they don't do this it will be the death of the iphone. Also i do expect to see retailers selling the iphone 6 very cheaply in the up coming months.

Whats the point of doing that it will just bend again the same way it did before. Some how i believe Apple is redesigning a new model as we speak and naming it the Iphone 6 S lol.

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Attachments

• Capture_59_contentfullwidth.jpg
    Capture_59_contentfullwidth.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 34
Wow a picture says a thousands words but that promo pic from Samsung is directed directly at apple's Iphone. Now with that be obvious once more people are aware of this problem from the latest iPhone people will hesitate on buying it and Samsung will prevail.

i hear how they are in the process of fixing the glitch... some people are saying this is the worst phones that ever came out .. :/

i wont go so far as to say its the worst phone ever created, but the bold move by apple to sacrifice rigidity for style and design really speaks for their "care" of the type of phones they create, only for those people who focus on image, which iphones are really popular with.

personally they need to put in that Magnesium chassis , thinkness not gunna bother anyone majorly, screw the thickness, we dont want a phone that bends like when beckham kick ah football!

Back