$65 Million Supercar Collection

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

grimreaper009

LV

only 23 cars in this collection but damn.....they could lock me in a room with these cars yes it tooooo bestttttttttt
[video=youtube;YRMzJXd1Q1s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=17&v=YRMzJXd1Q1s[/video]

Auction Starts on 15 of August 2015, i will do my best and save up lol. Really thats some really sweet vehicles in that collection. Wished in had the money to buy one of the antiques.

a garage like that and i will be grinning for the rest of life yes......especially the lambos and old Ferrari he has

23 cars valued at 65 million... dam! And remember those cars will most likely auction for more.

23 cars valued at 65 million... dam! And remember those cars will most likely auction for more.

Very very true. It could go above 100 million easily with how crazy enthusiasts with money are lol.

it only i was that rich sighzzzzzzzzz i would ah blow money fast on that lol and drive each and everyone of them

Lol nah to do that you just find ways to make your assets > liabilities.

Back