$600 to see he/she perform on one night

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

San fernando

LV

Which artist allyuh go pay dat type of money to see perform?..and allyuh rich people could stayout ah dis one eh lol

well yuh see eh : $600 tt is boit $100 us . so in terms of that its not that much as most concerts are < 100 us in the usa .

but there are alot of bands ill pay that kinda money to see ; metallica , iron madien , rush , soulfly, cannibal corpse , six feet under , mostly heavy metal / death metal bands

if its a gud rock band i wont mind payin dat kinda money. simple plan, linkin park, avril, saliva, jet black stare, theory of a dead man.etc hav lots

I WOULD PAY MY FAVOURITE BANDS LIKE

Paramore
Flyleaf
Evanescense
Three Days Grace
Avril
Simple Plan
Yellow Card
Pink
Three doors down
Nickel Back
Linkin Park
DAUGHTRY
Creed
Staind
Switchfoot
Good Charlotte
Drowning Pool etc you know nah

RauCous said:
What about local bands?

Hmm good question because you know alot of local artists dont get the same support as foreign artists...half of my young generation cant name three Sparrow chuunes but could name 50 chuunes from 50 cent or Buju Banton lol

I would pay 1000 to see linkin park live....

Yea dude they cool, lol i like the video with the bats. 600 it relatively small to pay when you convert it back to us its like 90 something dollars which is not much

Back