For Sale 3D Carbon Fiber Vinyl... Bubble Free + Regular

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

marcus1991

LV

I have Some 3D Twill-Weave carbon fiber vinyl for sale. Selling retail. Regular + Bubble Free.

REGULAR:
$50 Per Foot. 50" Wide.(4.16 Feet)

-3D Twill-Weave Carbon Fiber Style Vinyl
-Very workable with heat.
-Very flexible and can be applied to moderate curves or any smooth flat surface.
-Resistant to water, dirt, grease, salt, mild acid and oil and can be easily cleaned with water.
-Easily removed without residue, will not harm the painted surface of your vehicle.

BUBBLE FREE:
$65 Per Foot. 60" Wide (5 Feet)

-Built-in air channels on the adhesive side for bubble-free installation.
-3D Twill-Weave Carbon Fiber Style Vinyl
-Very workable with heat.
-Very flexible and can be applied to moderate curves or any smooth flat surface.
-Resistant to water, dirt, grease, salt, mild acid and oil and can be easily cleaned with water.
-Easily removed without residue, will not harm the painted surface of your vehicle.

Can arrange to meet Rio Claro, Princes Town, San Fernando or Gasparillo.

fldgsl.jpg

350a3pj.jpg

Contact- 382-8037. Or Leave a message.

Hey what is the brand name and how does it compare to 3M Carbon fiber vinyl?
Also how much would i need to cover the hood of a 2008 mazda 3 , rough estimate?

Hey what is the brand name and how does it compare to 3M Carbon fiber vinyl?
Also how much would i need to cover the hood of a 2008 mazda 3 , rough estimate?

The brand name is TR1. It has the same elasticity and adhesive strength of the 3M brand.
You would need app. 5-6 feet to cover the entire hood. I also install, but only in Rio Claro.

Do you sell these by the roll as well? If so, whats the price on a roll?

Back