3000 Posts

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Yay Me I Reached 3000 Posts that's 3 times wyspa's .... Hope this encourages you to start posting plenty and pass me :Yea: :Yea: :Yea: :Yea:

congrats baby good job, You did not have to compare to anyone you lol, wyspa but how she so wicked boy lol.

Lady_Death_Demon said:
Yay Me I Reached 3000 Posts that's 3 times wyspa's .... Hope this encourages you to start posting plenty and pass me :Yea: :Yea: :Yea: :Yea:
Congrats on the 3000 mark :Yea: ,hopefully one day in the near future I'll be up in those ranks :signlol:

SO what you planing to change so karrie, wispa want to change certain things lol what about you any changes?
Or right you changed your username and your avatar hmmm

My attitude has fairly got meaner...i'm sorry for all who feel offended don't run away from me lol

Buh wah-de-mug-ah-juice is dis? How she loudin me up so... lol... But that avatar is not new... You used that avatar before haven't you? congrats on the 3000 post... doh worry ah comin..

I love this forum you guys really crack me up yes lol

haha don worry wyspa i nuh following you by changing my avatar into avatar it was before

Back