3 persons alone today

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
I can't believe me eyes here just 3 persons along today posted today, ways thats great.
Well i can't say anything else yes i not in a good mood so

oh gosh since i new here i does forget here exist :icon_confused: ...make it 4 :icon_cheesygrin: :icon_rolleyes:

I slowly just giving up it just seems like all my hard work and effort just in vain, I not going to encourage or convince anyone to start posting or to continue. I did my part and still is but will out every one's help we will not make it.
I listened to every one comments about the site and did alot of changes because of this but i not seeing any convincing progress.
Maybe i'm just really stressed out with the lack of sleep or just vex at alot of stupid people but i really spent alot of time, work, money, sweat on trinispice.
Its just for you guys but hardly any one seems to take this board seriously.
So i'm giving up karina will run things now.

Don't give up on your forum yet. It takes time to catch on, you need the poster queen Vaio in here to post what's on her mind.

tings go pic up man........

I know ryan will get back to his senses but freal only 4 peeps was online...how bad it could be just to come on and post one post every day that eh even talking allure 3 mins

Scorpio said:
Don't give up on your forum yet. It takes time to catch on, you need the poster queen Vaio in here to post what's on her mind.

:icon_rolleyes: yuh comin to help she right?

aye sorry but weekends i don't ever be home to be online :icon_mrgreen: :icon_cheesygrin:

remember the last thing some ppl want to do on weekends is come on a pc. well me that is. i spend all my working time on a pc and on weekends i want to hang out and lime and just relax.

so you will see me here everyday during the week but rarely on weekends.

:icon_lol:

Well atleast thats good some people doh even be on for the week and claim that they active lol

im sure the first thing ryan does do when he comes home is run to the computer into his forum....
yuh addicted man....

ITs not the matter addicted resha when you work on a website, espically on its ranking you can't just sit back and leave it a webmaster has to continue to improve the site, and have to maintain the server every day. If i don't be on the site resha and does these things our ranking may go down and all my hard work will be in vain

Never give up.... you have some really active members in the site.. Even though u have 3 persons alone, its still says alot compare to nothing...

Datz true and even thou you give up we neglecting the people who does post and trying to make a difference :icon_surprised:

Back