3 New Notches On my Belt.

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Well ppl....as you may have noticed, I've been kinda of absent these past few days. Well I've been gettin my "gamin" on...As of today i have beaten three titles.. Bioshock, Medal of Honour: Pacific Assault and Crysis. Yeh you heard me...Crysis....well i gearin up to tackle Assasins Creed, Fallout 3 and Dead Space...O' wat a good christmas its goin to be... :icon_cheesygrin:

wayyy, u got real skills. i avnt played a game that i finish yet, i sorta get bored when stuff get repeated. oo dead space is good but the dismemberment get repeatitive. lol. currently playinfg thru far cry 2, u should get that is awesomeness.

brbk4498 said:
wayyy, u got real skills. i avnt played a game that i finish yet, i sorta get bored when stuff get repeated. oo dead space is good but the dismemberment get repeatitive. lol. currently playinfg thru far cry 2, u should get that is awesomeness.
I hear yuh....i think i will pick up Far Cry 2..looks stunning...haven't played the first one tho....i now have a pc capable of playin games properly...lol..still have to upgrade tho...So how's FC2 going so far???

the dead space real sick, dont get dc frm wat i say its a ready wicked game, very dif no hud, its like controlin a movie. lol the fc2 goin real dread. i never played the first one either, wat gcard u runnin?

brbk4498 said:
the dead space real sick, dont get dc frm wat i say its a ready wicked game, very dif no hud, its like controlin a movie. lol the fc2 goin real dread. i never played the first one either, wat gcard u runnin?
Scene..I running a budget card rite now...a low end piece of crap..MSI Geforce 7300le 256 MB ddr2 on a 64bit memory bus..O' man this card is pathetic...Had to play on Crysis at 800 x 600 res, with all graphics set to low...an still in intense sequences the card totally choked..lol..was 5 seconds away from pourin water in my system out of frustration... Even then..i still njoyed that game...Its bad for days..altho i beat it already, i'm leavin it on my hard-drive..so when i upgrade i can replay with graphics set to high or very high at a decent res....Upgrading to a Nvidia 9800gt in two weeks..(sweeeet). Buyin it online tho...Its way overpriced in trinidad...So how bout you...what you runnin? :icon_cool:

rite now i runnin a 9600 on my laptop, that runnin games normal. my desktop have 2 8800 in it. i cool for the time. the 9800 is cool, where are u buyin from. the newegg? hmm... lol if u livin on the north i could buy it for u and send it down cuz i kno some1 comin down tt next week. lol. u writin in red u stealer person

brbk4498 said:
rite now i runnin a 9600 on my laptop, that runnin games normal. my desktop have 2 8800 in it. i cool for the time. the 9800 is cool, where are u buyin from. the newegg? hmm... lol if u livin on the north i could buy it for u and send it down cuz i kno some1 comin down tt next week. lol. u writin in red u stealer person
Red makes it stand out..easier to read too...I buyin online at newegg..they have the bes prices i see so far..and plus they're just about the only online retailer i trust rite now....so thats my plan...well it seems you have everythin good for the hr...9600 on a laptop..2 8800 in sli config..cool...rock on my brudda...lol..

brbk4498 So you can buy and send some stuff for me i will pay for you it you could be like my skybox

Back