3 Murder Connections

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Do you think that there is a connections here..All three were heading two victims were headed Longdenville. Two victims Lived In Longdenville...Somethings fishy

One year ago today, 18-year-old Rianna Parag was taken, never to be heard or seen again.

She was among three females-eight-year-old Leah Lammy and 26-year-old Sally Lobai-who disappeared without a trace this past year.

In all three cases a man answered their cellphones and demanded $300,000. He threatened to ship them abroad if the ransom was not paid. The phones were not answered again.

Parag had travelled to Chaguanas from her Longdenville home to buy Christmas presents at a flea market. She was last seen waiting on a taxi to go home.

’No one knows how this has affected our family. These were the last days we spent with her. We were in Tobago all this time last year. These are the worst days for my parents,’ her sister, Karina Parag, said yesterday.

There were rumours that Parag had run away with a man.

’She would never do something like that. Our family was too close and I would know if she had a boyfriend because she and I were really close. She would not leave my father because she loved him too much. And she would have called us, at least,’ her sister said.

Her parents handed out posters, begging for answers. But no one seemed to know what happened to the teenager.

Parag said the laughter in their home had gone away and they no longer feel the Christmas spirit.

’We have not planned anything for Christmas because my loving sister is not here to share it with us,’ she said.

And when family members sit together tonight, they would say a special prayer for her. ’We are not giving up hope. We understand that something went terribly wrong, but we still pray everyday that we will see Rianna walking through the door,’ she said.

A lighted deeya shines through a window in the family’s home every night since Parag disappeared as her family hopes that it would lead her home.

’We are also praying that the police can find something to help us get some kind of closure,’ Parag said.

Gale Lammy, mother of eight-year-old Leah Lammy, has just one wish - that her daughter would come home for Christmas.

’We will have no Christmas this year. I want my child to come home. This person don’t know how many lives have been affected over the past months,’ Lammy said.

Little Leah was snatched outside the Edinburgh Government Primary School on February 10. It was the first time she would have travelled, by herself, to her Tom Street, Longdenville home.

A 33-year-old Cunupia man has since been charged with kidnapping the girl and stealing her $1,700 cellphone.

And there would be no new curtains or fresh paint at the home of still missing Sally Lobai. Her father, Francis Lobai, said his home would never be the same again.

’She was the one who would spruce up the place for Christmas and she’s not with me. I am missing my daughter so much,’ he said.

Lobai said he would be spending the holidays praying for his daughter.

A woman was charged with having jewelry belonging to Lobai.

Lobai went missing after a job interview in Longdenville, Chaguanas.

Re: 3 mu_rder Connections

hmmm i hate to hear about all these things and bad news i really do not like to hear ............

Re: 3 mu_rder Connections

I'm so sick an ed up of hearing of murders... like the criminals looking to break last year's murder record.

Back