3 GRAVES FOUND IN FOREST

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Scores of police officers had to be rushed to Moruga yesterday evening, following the discovery of three shallow graves at Maingot Road, St Mary's Village.

Police last night cordoned off the area and no one was allowed to enter Maingot Road for the first half-mile.

Police reported that they had received a call from a man around 5 p.m. saying he had found the graves in a forested area. Police from the Homicide Division, accompanied by tracker dogs and other search devices, soon arrived on the scene. The Express learned that the graves were found some two miles into the forest.

Police believe the find will shed new light on some of the missing or kidnapped persons cases.

oo moruga. to tell u the truth i dunno wat part of tt that is. yaaa that is sad. i hope they figure out that

I think thats south side yes i'm correct but three graves that is suspicious ! Wonder if that is vindra Nipaul or The guy from Gaspirallo one

Back