2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata live photos: 2014 Paris Motor Show

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards

2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata

The exact specs of the MX-5 were not released following the reveal events in Japan, U.S. and Spain, but the body styling clearly follows KODO ? the ?Soul of Motion? design language that Mazda has played up ? while also retaining some of the familiar look from its predecessors. The idea is to provide ample thrill for the driver and the passenger, an open-top driving experience, Mazda touted in a statement.

The all-new Miata is 100 kg (220 pounds) leaner than its previous incarnation and operates using SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY, Mazda touted. It is equipped with other state-of-the-art features, but Mazda will apparently announce them closer to the worldwide deliveries of the MX-5 to dealerships, slated for sometime in 2015.

According to Mazda, the MX-5 production volume as of August stood at 940,000, meaning it still owned the Guinness World Record for the best-selling two-seater sports car.

Full article at link.

Really love what mazda did to this vehicle, it has that nice classic look but still Looks modern. Great convertible nice design 9/10 just love it.

to me personally i never liked the MX-5 , always found it a weak point of Mazda designing , to be honest , they haven't impressed me here either.

personally im waiting for the reveal of the 207/2015 RX7

now thats going to be an event!

WoW!
Nice to see this concept presented by Mazda.Its good in design and specifications are also very awesome so i think it would get a higher market rate.

Back