2016 Hilux spy shots

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

grimreaper009

LV

As we have all been wondering was when Toyota was going to answer back to all the pressure being put on the Hilux by all the other major competitors such as Ford, Madza, Nissan etc with there new design language for their picks-ups..
Here is some spy shots of what the new hilux suppose to look like what do you all think? is toyota going in the right direction with this design or should there have stuck similar to what they were doing right now? I await you views in the comments below:
2016-Toyota-Hilux-10.jpg

Attachments

• toyota-hilux-2016-1_653.jpg
    toyota-hilux-2016-1_653.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 39
  • toyota-hilux-2016-2_653.jpg
    toyota-hilux-2016-2_653.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 45
Looks like the Kluger SUV imo. The front looks good but the back door could be a bit more smoothly curved. Will wait until it hits T&T to make my opinion final though.

I absolutely love the Revo! Especially the fully loaded ones that are in the Crimson spark red metallic and orange metallic. It also comes with a Upper box for drinks which i love and smart entry and start system. The steering is pretty decent too with all the features. Definitely a vehicle worth buying in my opinion.

I absolutely love the Revo! Especially the fully loaded ones that are in the Crimson spark red metallic and orange metallic. It also comes with a Upper box for drinks which i love and smart entry and start system. The steering is pretty decent too with all the features. Definitely a vehicle worth buying in my opinion.

At the end of the day it's still a truck. The most impressive thing is the 1240kg payload. The bad thing is big wheels still will not fit under those wells with stock suspension.

Back