2015 Reading Challenge

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Shadowhunter

LV

Who's up for the challenge?

Challenge #1: Challenge yourself to read a certain number of books for the year. Bonus points if you exceed your goal!

Challenge #2: Check this out:
ccc0001cc6a0b0ae_Love_Sex-2015ReadingChallenge.png

Keep tabs on your progress by downloading the reading logs (FREE TING!) on page 2.

Challenge your friends! Who will come out on top? Can you handle it? Let us know what you think!

Last edited:
ummm, not too sure that i can take up the challenge but it's interesting

lol, likewise.
Don't think I can take up such a challenge. I only read what I need to: Study texts/handouts, newspapers, religious texts etc.

I will def take u up on that challenge! My Good Reads profile has up to 367 read books and i'm very proud. I can finish a book in a few hours depending on the time of day. Love me some paranormal romance, chick lit , contemporary romance , YA etc.

I'm very excited for this challenge! I have some new books from the library I'm forcing myself to ignore until the new year so I can officially start then. I've been sticking around informative and psychology based books for the longest while, other than re-reading one particular fiction series, so this will mix things up for me like the old days lol

wow okay i honestly cant take up that reading challenge, hahaha that is a real challenge, however my gf will gladly take that up , she will breeze through that normal lol im not even kidding, she's like a walking encyclopedia on book trivia xD

and as for the driving challenge i love it! very fun and creative!

Bring her over to Trinimotors! We need some more reading enthusiasts lol I'm so excited today is the day I can finally read my new books! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have long done some of the things on that driving challenge.

Ahhh but have you done them for 2015? lol share some more ideas on the the thread; we can make it happen!

Re: 2015 Reading Challenge (ADD-ONS!)

Hey guys, get your reading logs for the challenges here! Two different kinds here; just choose whichever one you're comfortable with. Track your progress, compare it to your friends', have something to look back on from the challenge, and have proof of your hard work!

Attachments

• TriniMotors 2015 Reading Log Avid Readers.jpg
    TriniMotors 2015 Reading Log Avid Readers.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 25
  • TriniMotors 2015 Reading Log Casual Readers.jpg
    TriniMotors 2015 Reading Log Casual Readers.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
That's another excellent idea Shadowhunter! It would be great if people print these out, stick them up in bulletin boards at work or in school. Spreading even more TM awareness. Superb idea, keep up the great work! As for me, I seldom read, but who knows...new year, new habits to develop ;)

Those are great ideas Manga! I found another reading challenge, much simpler! I'll update the original post to add it in.

Edited to Add: Updated! What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the TM goodreads group, hopefully members can add the books they've read or plan to, then come here and share their thoughts and recommendations. Great idea, keep up the spectacular work!

Back