2014 crime stats

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

madsuya

LV

[SIZE=-1]Murders: [/SIZE][SIZE=-1] for 2013 it had 407 [/SIZE][FONT=&amp] and the deputy Police Commissioner says the public shouldn't be alarmed.....well i'm very worried and concerned for my life and my family lives...we have to be our brothers keeper as in years ago....[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
it is indeed a larming the stats for the year crime is not a political issue though its a social one

it is indeed a larming the stats for the year crime is not a political issue though its a social one

i agree 100% with this, the way society is raising children, and the members of their community these days. IT IS UN ACCEPTABLE!

we need to realise that the future of Trinidad depends on us!

we are all letting it go to hell and its not alarming anyone!

murder toll is [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1] 319 [/SIZE][/FONT]

and it will just keep rising, if we dont take action!

all the criminals getting work now so crime will slow down for this season...lots of ppl on holidays so they home and keeping an eye on their house and family...so the criminals cant get tru with families....CEPPEP and other programmes open up...the government hire all the unemployed ppl...they even workin in the Divali Nagar cleanin up an other jobs....

trinidadians and tobagoians it seems like we like the situation in our country...i do not see any post of concern here...is it that we are comfortable with work that the police and other authorities are doing....seems that we are coz crime should be highlighted everyday here....dont wait till it reaches home to...come on ppl lets do our civic duty....here is a safe place to do any say.....

Sadly crime will never stop. Criminals are lazy and like easy money. Work whole day for $200. or spend 5 minutes robbing someone and getting away with it scotts free, because petty theft means nothing to police officers apparently. And it's not just the small criminals either, how much mansions you see going up all over the place and the talk all around is that drugs money or money laundering that built it....smh. The hardest thing to be in life is honest and hard working imo...

Its not that I like how it is, its more like what can I really do as one individual against an entire nation when that nation is at war with itself?
The institutions responsible for cultural development and fostering human development need to change first to begin with. However, we live in a time where this is impossible to do because the heads themselves aren't being very honest. On a political level its about who can full their pockets before anyone else and do so the fastest way possible without regard for the other people of the country.

So until society is ready to demand change, its going to remain as it is and i think yes, we can say the majority likes it as it is because its really only the needle in the haystack that has a voice these days or has the willingness to look out for one another.
Its very easily and quite simply reflected in the way driving takes place on the roadways.

Back