2014 Altis Dashboard

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Sky22

LV

Now seeing a good pic of the Altis Dash and i have to say i am very disappointed. It looks very standard and square compared to the exterior of the vehicle reminding me of back in the days. I expected more -for example a unique design for the dash, grain finishes , sleek and contoured or digital a/c ..

Vehicles such as the KIA Cerato/Koup has a very sexy dash.. LED a/c , nice contoured dash and everything is digital apart from the meters. Even the red ones have red and black dashes.. You know? Something to make it unique..

Yes i agree that their new exterior designs appeals to many but i think they need to do better with the interior.

[attachment=1:16zhvqxf]dash.jpg[/attachment:16zhvqxf]

A Kia Cerato Dash

[attachment=0:16zhvqxf]080325__04.jpg[/attachment:16zhvqxf]

Attachments

• dash.jpg
    dash.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 323
  • 080325__04.jpg
    080325__04.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 333
Some people agree just look on their fan page

[attachment=0:3g0tk85q]dashhh.jpg[/attachment:3g0tk85q]

Attachments

• dashhh.jpg
    dashhh.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 317
OP Those are the basic models. The luxurious ones are better.
Btw, what is so important about a dash? Spaceship ting sometimes is overdone & does look ugly imo.
If they want touchscreen, install a replacement HU.

Personally i love a dash and what surprised me is that after all these years why is Toyota still making these standard dashes.. It does not compliment the exterior look at all and if i'm going to pay so much money for a new car like that i better have a nice luxurious dash. I know its easy to replace but still i was a little disappointed.. The price is competing with Kia Rio/Cerato and they have performance and really nice interior layout.. Was expecting more!

Its of new generation and looks very awesome.I did not try it yet but its looks very impressive than other designs.I like it so much.

I too was disappointed. As a zze121 prior owner who pulled apart the interior, I'm very disappointed in this new model. It doesn't quite carry the luxurious factor that I know the Altis for... Altis is malay for high end, I see nothing high end with the 2015 model that others don't have.

Not surprised toyota always leaves alot to be desired...well the ones that are being sold to us down here.............the american counter part of the corolla way better than d peace of crap we got here :/ IMO

Not surprised toyota always leaves alot to be desired...well the ones that are being sold to us down here.............the american counter part of the corolla way better than d peace of crap we got here :/ IMO

The altis is even better than the American Corolla. Has more features so I was surprised when I saw no wood grain and other luxuries missing. Toyota Imo lost the small sedan with this Corolla to Kia and Hyundai.

The altis is even better than the American Corolla. Has more features so I was surprised when I saw no wood grain and other luxuries missing. Toyota Imo lost the small sedan with this Corolla to Kia and Hyundai.

true cant blame a person who decides to get a cerato or elantra over the corolla.....especially the elantra the gls model is nice for the price..maybe toyota would improve in this aspect for the 2016 models line up

In my opinion the Cerato is smaller but the Elantra is a decent car. Definitely better value for the money. It also looks better interior wise.

Yeah i agree with you that Altis better than American Corolla but everyone has its own choice to choose.Some people like above wrote wrong about it.

Back