2013 murder stat

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

madsuya

LV

Kevin Dover..26 yrs dead as a result of war between rival gangs in the Barataria area....is d first murder for 2013.

Dhaniram Teemal 47 yrs of Irving Street in Petit Bourg was shot dead bringin the total murder for 2013 to 4 murders.........

4 killings in the past 24 hours take the murder count to 11 murders......Marvin Harewood 31 yrs of Diego Martin....Kevin Brown 24 yrs of Tobogo.....Mark Joseph 23 yrs.....

R.I.P So many murders to start the year off and people are surprised ? What people think that murderers would change for the new year? Its only going to get worse

3 killings in 24 hrs......brings the murder rate to 21 murders or 2013!!!

Whta the hell is going on in this country the date as of now is 17/1/2013 and we already passed the current date with murders. Jack let me hear you now. Crime is still on the decline? Because if you look at stats you will see it on the increase for 2013

yes i agree.. especially in the northern areas as well

Casimo Purcell 26 yrs of #7 Lower Pashley Street, Laventille...brings the total to 30 murders for 2013

Aasim Lemaitre 38 yrs of Upper St Francois Valley Road, Belmont....was driving his car along the roadway when a gunman opened fire on the vehicle, hitting him several times about the body.......Lemaitre's murder has taken the country's murder toll for the year so far to 33.......

Garnet Edwards 31 yrs from Malabar Extension Road, Arima.....brings this year to 86....

Justin Thomas 53 yrs of Cocorite brings the murder toll for 2013 so far is 97 murders.........

I hope those who got murdered are resting in peace.

To be honest, murders happen in every country. You can not completely avoid murders, but you can reduce murders with proper rules and regulations.

Clyde Paul of Jokhan Trace, Unity Lane, Carapo......was found lying in a pool of blood with bullet wounds to his head and upper chest......dis brings d murder toll to 110 for 2013.....

Back