20% discount on certain food items For Divali!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Prime Minister Kamla announced a price reduction on certain food items as a ?gift to the nation? this Divali. From Oct 21-Oct 23 the following items will receive a 20% discount: ? IBIS? brand All Purpose Flour (2KG and 10KG)
? HIBISCUS? brand All Purpose Flour (2KG and 10KG)
? LOTUS? brand of All Purpose, Whole Wheat, Bakers and Cake Flour (2kg and 10kg)
? FIVE ROSES? brand of All Purpose Flour (2kg and 10kg)
? LOTUS? brand Soya Bean Oil (All sizes ? 500ml, 900ml, 1.5 L, 3L, 5L and 17.25L)
? LOTUS? brand Rice (All Sizes)
? CUISINE? brand All Purpose Flour 2kg
? CLUB SELECT? All Purpose Flour 10kg

well i done buy my flour for the Divali....but thats good to know...thats not profiting me...the doubles ppl will like that gift...

Nice to know..I have to make grocery this week so good for me

Anand Low Price Supermarket robbing people. The original price for this bottle of oil is always $13.99 at this supermarket..but when the government said 20% off for Divali they put up a WAS price of $15.99 and NOW price $13.99 for people to feel they getting discount. They are doing the same for all the other items thar the government is giving 20% OFF!!! And d thing is...they forget to pull out their old price tags on the shelves..smh - Some posted this via facebook.

1619546_862187473805583_7274834957205245738_n.jpg

But what kind of fraud thing is this! I hope people dont buy it ..

People so ungrateful in this country eh, a few days ago I saw a post from boom Champions I believe it was, stating the prime minister had lowered prices of flour and oil etc

The amount of people who jumped on the post saying

Oh I hope she do this for Christmas to

Or

She could only do this when it convenient to them people (indian people I assume from the sentence)

Or those who would blatantly state it

Is only when she indian people need help she does give help ent!

I was so disgusted!

People seem to forget she did this for Eid and Christmas 2013 as well?

Trinidadian have short term memory loss or something? Why must they turn it into a racial thing?

Seriously tho, people so flicking ungrateful eh, the ones who pointed out that she did this for Christmas and Eid were pounced upon, and shit up on Facebook for stating the truth.

I will try to find back the post and take a screenshot!

ALL I SAID was when kamla give me something i take advantage of it cause it doh happen often i doh care if it is for eid, christmas, divali, lent me ent cater BUT DONT BUY IT FROM ANAND he hike up the price

even ANAND have to eat ah food right? whoever chooses to buy from him knows the situation or chooses to ignore it!

me i go stick with my little grocery on the corner , i living happy!

tanty kamla thanks for the lil bligh! it does make a difference for we!

Back