1000 Posts!!!!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Aye so i finally enter the 1000 mark in terms of posts... To celebrate, I've modified my usernam and changed my avatar....Hurray for me!!! :hiya: :signlol: :super: :Yea:

Woi woi congrats Wispa i mean wyspa and i like your avatar of avatar lolz

Haha, your avatar is truly an Avatar now! Congrats on the 1000!

Wow dude congrats btw that was fast, so you change you username and stuff so when you reaching 2000 what your changing so lol?

I guess I'll do another avatar change and username? who knows?

Next thing you change you name, and address maybe even a sex change lol jk.

Thats jus rude Admin....Congrats Wyspa.... You must be feeeling good about ur accomplishment on Trinispice...See if yuh make 1000 in the next month....On ur mark...get set ......gooooooooooooo

Ah thousand post in ah month?? hmmm...jinkies! and as for admin, if i ever loose my mind and go get a s-e-x change, i coming looking for you...Karrie if in some alternate universe i ever do dat, competition coming ur way! Lol.

You will come looking for me dude lol, why boy?

Karrie have competition.......Look out Admin...Here comes Wyspa....

admin said:
Next thing you change you name, and address maybe even a s-e_x change lol jk.
Hey you started it admin..lol.. so Karrie watch out!!! In that dimension, I coming breathless. Might as well call me Blaxx.

andre said:
Ah hope U & admin hit-it-off wyspa!
Lol..an I "hope" that everyone realize is just a joke.... ah find de comments stating to imply otherwise...lol. *adjusting belt. signifying manhood.*

I never question your manhood!!! but admin have no comments...sooo?

LOL....oh..only on de spice yes.

Wyspa i was just making joke eh don't get happy and really go and change you sex, thats really alot of money. So don't worry if you need to talk it through i will give you some advice ok lol

(Its just kicks eh people lol)

Back