$100 = $200 digicel ....yes its possible

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

death365

LV

I'm guessing u want to know if this is possible ...

yes it is :icon_mrgreen:

BUT i'm not tellin till saturday @ 7 pm ....
be here an be happy

btw dont put money on your phone till you see 'this'

Huh death keep us in suspense lol waays is it a hack or a promotion?

Looks like we really have to wait on this since death is not going to spill lol

dont worry ...its that good ... tell all your friend to come an see too ...

ok here it is .....
i've been using this a few months now ... an it GREAT !!!!

you know there's the "put 20 get 20" free deal with digicel giong on now ...

well all u need to do is have your sim card an 4 others an at the begining of the month put 20 on each sim an u'll get 20 extra on all . 20=40 20=40 20=40 20=40 20=40 40*5=200 then just transfer all to your 1 sim.

100=200

most people have a few sims lying around or its bout $15-20 for a sim card . so even if u buy 4 more @ $80 ull still gain &20 this month an the full in the next months .

DISCLAIMER : IF THE FREE 20 THING FINISH SOON DONT BLAME ME . plus its good to have a few sims around ...

Buh wait nah..that's da big secret? I cud ah swear it was something significant???steups! I hav to have 4 judement sim cards jus to do that? thats wasting time jed!!! buh anyways..good looking out!

i neva said it was magic ... just a good hack / work-around d system

Nice find death i do have 2 digicel sim cards and i do use it to get 80 dollars to add to my circle every month so its somewhat like this but sim cards are cheap so its easy money

theorically u can get, 400 from 200 with 10 sims , 600 from 300 from 15 sims . etc etc

lol after reading d first post i thought it was sum kinda magic trick lol. lik d time u had to keep dialin *123 an hold & unhold d call an get free money.

Back