ïÃÃ

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Re: ï»ÂÃ

This is rubbish reha do you know what police station the report was made to, police are really getting out of hand they only want a salary driving the police vehicles in air conditions. Apparently the top cop is not doing his job and ensuring that these things do not happen, i wonder what he will say about this.

Oh oh after all that the woman did to protect her family and thought that her own country wudda help her and that she was safe but look how even police don't protect and serve . imagine that what lawlessness we have here!

This story is becoming more scary by the moment....The suspect is out there and has being threating the family, police and others via phone... The 43-year-old suspect, who claims to have a bottle of Gramoxone in his possession.He also called the T&T Guardian newsroom, saying the devil was in control.

WDA he is a physcopath and really needs to be hanged without help. People like this is what makes our country seem so evil. If i was a judge he wudda get hanged yes

This is indeed sad.. very sad.. I have heard that police officers seldom intervene in domestic violence cases because of the high eventuality that the woman goes back to the same spouse she reported on the first place.. But that shouldn't have deterred them on acting sooner on this matter. Violence is violence. And they are sworn to safe-guard citizens against it.. And the fact that she reported on this matter several times before over the coarse of 14 years, and nothing was done before this tragic ending is UNACCEPTABLE!!! My deepest condolences goes out to the family and friends of the victim. I hope the authorities catch this phsycopath before he makes good on his next promise of killing the rest of the family...

Well on crime watch they showed the ladies stitches and her body how the man stabbed her up all over her hand, neck, back , legs sigh*. Women are so vulnerable and the only reason they go back to their husbands is loyalty and trust in their husband and marriage but they have to know that men these days if they physically hurt you is to leave them after the first incident

K, It may sound easy to leave a relationship that suffers from DV but the victims in it is the one who suffers.. A women will try hard to keep a relationship intact even though the present of DV.. Its hard to leave and knowing the consequences.... Sometimes u in it alone and no support...

Well the last I heard from the story was that the police catch up with him at a resturant in Sangre Grande...Guess he didnot get a chance to kill himself...Jail will be his next home...

Yeah he could off himself there.. I mean glad they caught him.
People in positions like these really don't have anywhere to run sometimes.

Back